It is never too early in a life-limiting illness to contact Southern Grace to answer your questions and evaluate if you or your loved one are ready for hospice services.
All too often, patients and their families say “We wish we would have called you sooner!” once they discover all the advantages Southern Grace Hospice has to offer to both the patient and the caregiver.
It may be time for Hospice care if you or your loved one are experiencing any of the following:
- Increased emergency room or urgent care visits
- Unintentional weight loss
- Needing increased help with personal care, hygiene, and daily activities such as getting dressed and eating
- Increased weakness
- Increased sleep and/or confusion
- Increased pain
- Decreased appetite
- Uncontrolled nausea or vomiting
- Frequent infections
- Shortness of breath
Anyone, including caregivers, family, friends or healthcare professionals, can start the conversation about hospice. We are available 24 hours a day to answer any questions you may have. If you or someone you love could use help, call today.